AD Pro Toolkit Installation Guide
In this guide, I’ll walk through how to install the Active Directory Pro Toolkit.
- The AD Pro Toolkit can be installed on a Windows Server, Domain Controller or Client OS (Windows 10 or 11).
- The software can be installed on a domain-joined or non domain-joined computer.
Step 1. Extract the zip file
Right-click the ADProToolkit.zip file and select “Extract All”.
Select a destination to extract the files. You can keep the default or change it to another folder.
Step 2. Run the installer file
1. From the extracted folder double click the ADProToolkit.msi to start the installation.
2. Click “Next” on the welcome screen.
3. Accept the end user license agreement and click “Next”.
4. Select the Installation folder and click “Next”
The default install folder is c:\program files\ActiveDirectoryPro\AD Pro Toolkit\
5. Click “Install” on the ready to install page.
You might get prompted by Windows User Account Control. Click Yes on this popup.
When the installation is completed click finish.
That completes the installation process.
An icon will be added to the desktop for quick access.